Pages

Day 7: Working Girl


Day 7 already! Today was a day of admin things in the office. As I've finished my mini-project for the Angelou Centre, I didn't have anything large to work on. I was put to work researching contact details for start-up companies in Newcastle who would maybe be interested in renting out the studio space in the office. As I mentioned before, the Bridge + Tunnel offices are in a large warehouse building and there is lots of space relatively unused. I just needed to Google small companies in the area and compose an email to inform them of the space Bridge + Tunnel have available.

I made updated the existing spreadsheet with the new contacts, too. (I'm actually really proud of the spreadsheets I've made so far - I'm much more confident with Excel now!)

I overheard Tina (Bridge + Tunnel's Creative Director) mentioning that a friend of mine from University (who has recently graduated and started this social community project) might be interested in the space. As I knew her, I got in touch and suggested arranging a meeting so that she could see the space in person. Melanie Griffith eat your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment