Pages

French Connection's #canthelpmyselfie Event, Newcastle

I have been seriously pampered this last week and when I thought that all of the fun and games were over, I heard about French Connection's event taking place yesterday in their Grainger Street store. French Connection have been hosting their #canthelpmyselfie events across the UK with guests being in with a chance of winning £1000 to spend in store. I couldn't miss this opportunity (French Connection's new collection is pretty impressive this season).







Guests were treated to cupcakes and brownies from Pet Lamb Patisserie and yummy canapes by Gusto Newcastle as we were encouraged to browse the rails and put together an outfit. After a makeover by Benefit MUAs and hairstylists from Regis Salons UK, guests were then ushered into the selfie booth where we took a few selfies of our new look. The person who took the best selfie would win the £1000 prize. The challenge was on. DJ LKP provided music for the evening which certainly made the atmosphere one of excitement. I soon found a to-die-for black leather midi skirt which I paired with a pink t-shirt (cue super embarrassing changing room picture, see below) which annoyingly made me look a lot smaller than my already petite 5'3" - a pair of heels would be essential. I instead simply paired the outfit I arrived in (head-to-toe Topshop: black jeans, black turtle neck crop top, black ankle boots) with the gorgeous navy blue Ziggy Sleeveless Jacket from French Connection.








To have a look at all of the selfies from the night, head to www.selfie.frenchconnection.com and vote for your favourite looks.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're so lucky to have attended such a cool event! I'm so jealous, especially because I love French Connection! You look absolutely beautiful, I hope you won the selfie contest! :)
    ♥ Dayo from Tequila Mockingbird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had checked this out, it looks like you had an amazing time!

    Laura
    xxx
    www.blondevelvetlover.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete