Pages

Welcome

I am really quite new to this, so bear with me.  I should probably introduce myself - my name is Maria Case and I am currently in my second year at Newcastle University studying English Literature.


I am an aspiring journalist and so I want to start blogging about the things I love and the things that interest me. Expect bits about art, culture and student life in the North East of the UK and reviews of coffee shops and bars that I've been to. (The above photograph of me was taken at my favourite cocktail bar in Newcastle, but more about that later...) I love to explore new places and try new things so I'm hoping my blog will prove to be an entertaining and compelling read! 

While you're here, please take a look at my archived articles written for The Courier and the videos that I have helped to produce, film and edit on The Courier's YouTube channel, TCTV... (Found in the tab on the right-hand side of the page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment